We are committed to promoting sustainability. Concern for the environment and promoting a broader sustainability agenda are integral to our professional activities and the management of the organisation. We aim to follow and to promote good sustainability practice, to reduce the environmental impacts of all our activities and to help our clients and partners do the same.
Minimising our waste
- Reduced packaging & Increased Recycling
- Reduction of single use PPE Items
- Recycling of PPE/Workwear for Energy recovery
- Reduction of paper waste by harnessing technology
- Focus on better care & higher quality
Reducing our Carbon Footprint
- Industrial Vending
- Consignment stock and remote stores
- Introduction of Electric fleet vehicles
- Working with couriers committed to carbon neutrality
- Consolidation of multiple orders
To learn more, check out our sustainability policy.
Who are those Our Soles?
Ok, seeing as you asked so nicely….
During the height of a quintessential English summer in the first palindromic year of the new millennium, amongst the mists of a fateful Tuesday morning in the heart of the New Forest, the concept of Our Soles was born...basically, we started at the New Forest Show in 2002 and haven’t looked back from there.
We’re a family run independent business with over 18 year’s experience of service driven safety footwear, workwear and personal protective equipment supply to industry and individuals around the globe. We offer you the best products at great value and we are agents and distributors for major brands.
Located at Our Soles HQ in the centre of Southampton we serve central Southern England efficiently using our fleet of delivery vehicles
From all of us at Our Soles,
Thanks for visiting and happy shopping!
Your soles could be Our Soles AND Our Soles should be yours…