- Blend of natural oils and waxes. Feeds, preserves and maintains leather - 210ml tub
- For over one hundred years, this legendary product has been used successfully as a leather treatment throughout the world
- When leather gets wet repeatedly, the natural oils eventually get washed out and if they are not replaced the leather will crack.
- You should periodically treat your boots to a dose of Chelsea Leather Food. This will feed and rejuvenate the leather and maintain its water resistant qualities.
- Continued use of this unique leather dressing will assist in preserving the natural properties of the leather under extreme conditions, and does not damage the stitching.
- Unlike other protective preparations, Chelsea Leather Food does not cause the leather to stretch or weaken, and does not prevent the leather from being polished. Comes in handy 210ml tub with screw cap